High Commission for Pakistan, Canberra no longer accepts paper-based visa applications. Please apply online at visa.nadra.gov.pk
General Information about online Visa System
Instructions about online Visa Application
Visa for Indian Nationals:
• Indian passport holders with resident status of Australia have to fill four visa application forms , meant exclusively for them.
• Provide four coloured passport size photographs.
• Original signatures on each form.
• Applicants should give complete verifiable addresses of the relatives / sponsors in Pakistan.
• Application should in particular indicate port of entry as well as details of previous visits to Pakistan, if any.
• If applicant had visited Pakistan earlier, copies of the previous visas issued may be enclosed.
Mode of Payment:
. In case of High Commission for Pakistan, Canberra, Postal Money Order / Certified Bank Cheque / Bank Draft in favor of “High Commission for Pakistan, Canberra” OR through EFTPOS.
NOTE: Additional surcharge will be applicable in case of payment through EFTPOS as per List.
. No Cash will be accepted.
Pilgrimage Visa for Sikh
The following documents are required for pilgrimage visa.
- Filled in visa application form
- Australian $85/- money order in the name of Pakistan High Commission as visa fee for Australian Nationals
- Return travel itinerary
- Six months bank statement
- Reference letter from employer
- Letter of invitation from Pakistan Sikh Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (PSGPC)
- Reference letter from local Gurdwara committee
- Self-address return envelope
- Original passport
- Around 6-8 weeks are required for processing visa.
Postal Address for High Commission:
PO Box 7130, Yarralumla ACT 2600 (Australia)
- Applicants sending their documents through mail should invariably enclose a pre-paid, registered / courier envelope.
- Visa is liable to be cancelled if information requested in the Form is withheld or found to be incorrect.
- Application for visa from nationals of countries, other than Australia and Fiji, will be processed only if they are holding Resident Visas of these countries.
- Non-resident Australians should apply for Visa in their respective countries of residence.
- On receipt of complete visa application and supporting documents, visa processing may take 8 weeks. However, it can be longer due to multiple reasons
- Visa Fee is subject to periodical revision without notice.
- Visa Fee is charged per person and not per passport. If children are endorsed in the passport, additional fee will be charged.
- In some cases, Foreign Nationals applying on Travel Document may be considered for issuance of visa. They need to provide all normal requirements; in addition they may provide reference/attestation inter-alia of invitees/address in Pakistan. Verification of address may be attested by a Pakistani Gazetted Officer, Notary Public etc.
For inquiries regarding any further information related to Consular Services, please email at:
Pakistan High Commission Canberra: email@example.com
Please note Consular fees once deposited cannot be refunded